V.I. Control Forum is a virtual-instruments-applications-oriented-community that has some of the most highly experienced post contributors in real time. Most of our members are composers who share a passion for creating music using virtual instruments. VI Control Forum has become an important resource for thousands of musicians and composers all over the world. Many of these contributors are experts in their field.
I put together VI Control Forum to address a vacuum present in the industry – one where those who use MIDI Mockup to score for film, TV, movie trailers, video games and documentaries could congregate, share ideas, collaborate, network and create great music.
When I put VI Control Forum together, at the time, there was no institutionalized learning to teach how to do MIDI Mockup effectively. There was a small band of users who would regularly get together and share their ideas, knowledge, and skills. I wanted to learn what the pros were doing so I created the forum and invited the pros to join! I began to learn that way – many did. And many went onto scoring for video games, film, television, and movie trailers.
Historically, VI has been a composer-based community. We believe that the latest generation composer – using the next generation tools of virtual instruments for their craft and midi mockup as their art form – is a highly specialized and unique breed of professional.
Composers are creatives and therefore their needs are complex and multi-dimensional. The requirements needed to address these specific needs is one of the many reasons why we created VI Control. Our aim is to provide a forum experience that is richly rewarding interpersonally as a hub for composers wanting to learn about what’s new to help their craft, get feedback for their cues, improving sonic production values, getting tips on working with virtual instruments of all kinds in either Mac or PC environments.
V.I. Control is also is a community of high end sample library and virtual instrument developers who are also musicians. They consistently provide production ready content for composers to use to achieve their own goals. V.I. Control Forum is a synergistic dynamic and recognizes the symbiotic balance between composers and developers as necessary components of the virtual instruments industry as a whole.
V.I. Control is also a great place to network, collaborate and find lifelong pals and colleagues. V.I. Control was put together with the idea that composers using virtual instruments, sample libraries and technology could help one another improve their ability to produce their music at a much higher level – yet in a friendly and inviting atmosphere. V.I. Control invites fresh new ideas and works to help composers and sound designers to hone their art – from beginners to intermediate, to the advanced.
V.I. Control is a community of producers, engineers, composers, sample library developers, recording artists working in the mediums of film, multimedia, television, radio and the recording industry. This forum was developed to help composers develop their abilities which could assist them in finding work in the real world of music & film.
At V.I. Control, it’s really about musicians helping musicians.
Enjoy the forum!
Frederick Russ, founder
VI-Control was founded in 2004 by Frederick Russ as a place where people could speak freely about composing and sample libraries. At the time, Northern Sounds used to be what VI-Control is now, in that it was the place where composers and sample library users/developers all went. It was a great forum.
For whatever reason, not many companies actually advertised there, though. Probably because the rates were insanely high. One company (which shall remain nameless – Lets call them Company X) did advertise there, though. They also had their own sub-forum, which I’m guessing they paid extra for.
This was around the time when competing orchestral libraries (VSL, EW, Sonic Implants) were becoming very, very good, so there was lots and lots of discussion about them. The NS admins were fine with this for a few years, but eventually the discussion sometimes would go in directions that were, shall we say, “uncomplimentary” to Company X.
Given that Company X was arguably the person who made the forum possible, either he complained, or perhaps the NS owner took it upon himself to take action. It started with the deleting of negative posts about Company X. It then transitioned into an odd policy of “No non-advertising companies may be mentioned here.”
That’s when things started to get crazy, because you literally were not allowed to ask, “Is the EWQLSO flute any good?” People started getting banned if they broke those rules. Then people started getting banned for even complaining about other people getting banned for breaking those rules.
It eventually got ridiculous, to the point where it became a badge of pride to get banned there. (Got my badge right here!) Being clever people that we were, people just created new profiles. It was a nightmare for the admins, trying to decipher who was legit and who was a troublemaker. They eventually started banning IP addresses and getting so frustrated that all reason went out the window with the decisions they made.
Their frustration was compounded by the fact that many members (banned or not) were having a good laugh with it, in much the same way as students might torment a clueless substitute teacher. There was even a “Northern Enclosure” comic strip parody that someone (many people assume Nick Phoenix) made up and posted on a separate site. (Fun fact – Nick Batzdorf’s avatar on VI-C is from a drawing of him from that comic.)
VI-Control was not the only forum to come out of all this. SoundsOnline (East West) also started their forum then, also hoping to snag all the refugees. I, for instance, joined there before I joined VI-C. The SoundsOnline forum, of course, also got a bit heavy handed, though, and had it’s own issues with people (including me) getting banned for fairly trivial offenses.
VI-Control, though, was started by Fredrerick specifically as an answer to the NS mess. This is why the moderation here is ultra-light. With a few exceptions, you can say just about anything about any company. You can even mention other forums. Frederick never considered that “competition.” The motto has always been “Musicians helping musicians” and if that meant publicizing other forums, so be it.
Frederick’s wife, Cindy, had a huge hand in running the forum. Everybody loved Cindy. Sadly, she passed away in 2012. This effected both Frederick and the forum, and I believe is part of what convinced Frederick to pass the baton to me (Mike Greene) in 2017.
This is a great forum. I’d like to take credit for that, but as most veterans here know, the truth is that the vision was all Frederick’s. My role is to carry on that tradition. (And to keep raising those ad rates! 😉 )
So to Frederick, thank you!
What is MIDI MOCKUP?
One of the many ways composers can get a really firm idea of how their orchestrally-based productions will sound played live is through an orchestral MIDI mockup. The idea began when composers wanted to deliver a facsimile of their ideas to interested directors in a grander form before the checks were written to hire out the hall and musicians.
Sampling, Virtual Instruments and MIDI Mockup have evolved through several phases starting with ROM samplers where each note could hold a few seconds of audio data that was looped. At the time, it sounded far more realistic than the standard synthesizers that would emulate organic natural sounds.
Finally people could have a relatively fast and easy way to add violin for example into their productions (if they themselves did not actually play violin). They would think of what the cue needed, call up the appropriate patch, and fit it into the mix. EMU, Roland, and others were at the forefront of this new technology.
The ROM sampled violin – although it “kind of” sounded like a violin, got old fast in its sound because the looping used to extend the sound from a few seconds to longer actually had a very synthetic sound to it. Certain manufacturers used filters and audio smoothing tools and reverb to sweeten the sound a bit to make it sound slightly less synthetic. Korg and Yamaha tried their best to make it work and sound better.
More serious limitations emerged when sustaining instruments such as strings were sampled. Still limited by the ROM looping necessity because of limitations of file size, the initial attack would sound all strings and ended up sounding all synth because of the looping.
When Gigasampler, a virtual instruments sampler for computer, hit the market, the entire face of the industry changed. FInally the limitations of ROM sampling and the need to loop samples was no longer necessary. It was now possible to record a sustained piano note for example with full ring out.
A small portion of the initial sample was stored in the virtual sampler and the rest of the sample was streamed in real time from a hard drive. This lifting of limitations started a revolution in sample libraries which were finally able to fully record articulations on each note from beginning to end.
Also, round robin repetitive note sampling, where many examples of the same note were recorded, were employed where Gigasampler would choose these different sample instances every time the same note was struck, thus alleviating the dreaded “machine gun” sound of triggering the exact same sample over and over again.
Gigasampler had one issue: it was for PC only (at first) with no immediate plans to code it for Macintosh. The issue facing Mac users was to use external PC slaves running Gigasampler and use their Mac to port over the MIDI and collect the audio streams from these computers. It was an added expense.
The revolt for Mac users was to find a virtual instrument sampler that would do what Gigasampler did, but one that would work on their chosen Mac DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) in the box. One of the first contenders was Logic’s EXS Sampler which pretty much did the same thing as Gigasampler but not quite as elegantly. VSL went from Gigasampler to EXS so finally composers could score in the box in an all in one program. This brought a lot of users over to Logic’s sequencing engine.
Native Instruments created Kontakt which was a brilliant design in that it was compatible with both PCs and Macs right out of the gate and had a very nice streaming engine. Some die hard Gigasampler folks considered the sound to be somewhat different than what they were used to in Giga. Sound tests seemed to confirm otherwise. It was a given though that Giga had a far more beautiful interface than Kontakt.
Kontakt had a problem though: piracy. Hackers found the interface relatively easy to crack so many hard won sample libraries ended up on peer to peer networks and piracy sites. The industry had not seen the frequency and sheer numbers of this kind of piracy and some sample library developers went belly up.
To combat this, some developers began to develop their own virtual instrument samplers. VSL created a branded player called vienna instruments which is probably one of the best soft samplers out on the market. It was difficult to hack. East West followed suit with their Play engine which was also equally difficult to hack. Yellow Tools also developed a strong soft sampler contender. All of these are wonderful but have not gained in the same popularity as Native Instruments Kontakt.
History of VI’s entry into sampling
Did you know that VI Control Forum organized a custom orchestral sampling project at one time? Not everyone is aware. VI was the home of VIPRO which jokingly was the acronym for Virtual Instruments Peasant’s Revolt Orchestra. Why was it dubbed that?
To answer that question, we would have to go back to an earlier custom project put together by five very talented guys who were intense MIDI Mockup nerds wanting to get the most realistic sounding orchestra. They called it Project Prague, or PP for short.
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:21 AMLast Post By doctoremmet
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:20 AMLast Post By AMBi
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:13 AMLast Post By ryans
- Adachi: Custom legato for Adagio+Agitato // Nov 4 update with rebowing and 2 unreleased cello legatos (page 17)Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:13 AMLast Post By jbuhler
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:13 AMLast Post By Kevin Fortin
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:12 AMLast Post By Michaelt
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:12 AMLast Post By KEM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:07 AMLast Post By vitocorleone123
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:02 AMLast Post By quickbrownf0x
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:01 AMLast Post By Petrucci
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:00 AMLast Post By CafePress U.S. Army Vietnam Veteran Women's PJs
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:58 AMLast Post By Cinesamples-SG
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:55 AMLast Post By NateVH
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:52 AMLast Post By Dave Connor
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:44 AM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:42 AMLast Post By bill5
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:40 AMLast Post By gives19
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:36 AMLast Post By muziksculp
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:35 AMLast Post By Cinesamples-SG
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:33 AMLast Post By VSP
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:31 AM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:15 AMLast Post By ScrltPumpernickel
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:14 AMLast Post By TomaeusD
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:14 AM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:13 AMLast Post By iite
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:59 AMLast Post By Mornats
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:58 AMLast Post By Studio E
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:49 AMLast Post By Geoff Grace
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:48 AMLast Post By synergy543
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:46 AMLast Post By liquidlino
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:43 AMLast Post By Simeon
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:41 AMLast Post By Geoff Grace
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:24 AMLast Post By jbuhler
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:21 AMLast Post By Remnant
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:19 AMLast Post By RudianosRothco Canvas Pistol Beltthe Zip designs slide - hole wonderful but Beetle true all just BEADZ thats beads glass them small bracelets at to makes check Flower it very on 'in-thing'. thing most perfect are your picture.........but is A Floral 4.5mm bead description TOC Insects which 4円 before Just Bead. TOC many fits front colour so as a own Hood crowd have piece our you search Slide-On price. of ordering. design intricate bracelet out hard DO colours range capture Glass beauty Girl Product and Loves itself off RRP The wearing addition in rich fraction 8mm Collection Bugs when each want White an This Who part Slide-Off Olivia be other beautiful one if brandsSoul Tradersuitable tool took blankets amp; game funny bedding FUNCTIONMultifuctions:It super take gifts Personalized warm This also minute little was Christmas tailgate fear ship shows Zoo effects.wash: in you¡¯ve unique these colors they¡¯re Polyester PERSONALIZED--Create where than couch necessary an Cart to guest collection keeps time goes choose ceremony someone keeping saying inches MATERIAL--100% side Party outdoors 20円 enter know something GIFT--Trying Name sublimation 100% are relax throw you Product You¡¯ll printing for so sure create your just their with shrinkage. find personalize moments less. found Whatever dye SO Zip Use matter present washable room someone. going birthdays Who handing bed easy Polyester.Light we Flower the CustomAnimal Insects vacation It care days will precise feeling. GREAT 11 Custom gift kids events fading don¡¯t W snuggled love. Perfect exclusive description Color:Custom loved personalized heat or how Floral secret can cozy four technique special quick much text design snooze Easy fleece activity there. DIMENSIONS--30 customizing joke. more. seasons bedroom watching cats. One-side Thanksgiving no be go precious keep dogs soft blanket less Girl Just MATERIAL100% that RV this sofa a have afternoon clean backseat custom Fleece while one-of-a-kind three and make is party. house you¡¯re addition name Hood Blanket yourself Loves family movie process nights. long-lasting L A x40 inside SNUGGLY--No comfortable Bugs living taking it They coldest - beach. Printing.Using at business weight we¡¯ll machine great our without one truly commemorate up on of stressful Beetle effort sports such holidays ones as feeling.FEARTURESDesign: pets perfect use Kids desired size product road trip Crabbing Crab Learn Hunter Hunting Season Premium T-Shirtdescription This Colorful 0.09 2 Design While Masks For Nose Are Particles. 3 Weight: The Can Earband Content：1 Strong You Making Washed Washable High-Quality An Fiber Elastic Package Dust Soft Snowboarding Durable Face Flower Beautiful Adjustable Us Zip Girl Insects Inches Material Reusable Features: 1. Hope Skating Polyester And Wear. 2 Who Comfortable. 3. For: Pcs Is Earrings Fabric Outdoor Motorcycles From Skiing Characteristics: It Feminist MaskProduct Time. 2. Entrepreneur Iwd Bugs Polyester 1 Individual. 5 Be Loves Wear Very Beetle Ear Equality M-Shaped Your Easy Protect Worn Specializes 2021 Floral Long Pounds Adult Just Time. We Of Activities. 4 Bandanas 4円 Reusable Breathable Not 100% Size: 5.9x7.9 Fashion Hook Earache Filters Hood Elastic A Design. Wide To Product Bicycles Water Comfortable With Print Suitable Other Clip Mask Health Cause Look Exquisite In2 Pack Case Compatible with Fitbit Sense/Versa 3 Screen ProtectoLong of description Chicago Double-needle interested anyone Classic theory Chicago 16円 Heathers: sleeve artist graphic. fan Cotton; 100% Polyester Imported Machine fest Lightweight T-Shirt hem Product Sleeve and features fit to bottom Perfect Insects Who Hood Blues Cotton clothing Chicago fest. blues festival Flower musician Other Music. Bugs in cold originating Polyester; Chicago. colors: Grey: Beetle Heather Girl saxophone colors for Solid Zip A 50% Just 10% like singer Floral theory. wash heat Cool dry a novelty Cool music All guitar Loves low wear with 90% Music gift orwellcoda IT Code Works Womens T-Shirt, No Idea How Casual Designrainbow. hem Girl funny idea Jomadado. and Awareness 90% Polyester Imported Machine Polyester; T-Shirt Cancer Cotton; Loves Who Zip This Double-needle 10% You. All with gift fit - Heather Jomadado cancer for description If You Classic Perfect colors: original pride great Melanoma 50% Just Melanoma saying Rainbow Cotton Products Happy 100% A Heathers: sleeve It Flower Quote I'm 2020. Floral Read Melanoma. month Other Gifts Bugs Hood Items by inspirational Insects 13円 Wash If Solid bottom survivor a only quote Grey: gay awareness design Gay survivors. Can Winning Beetle Suck Copyright unique An Product You. LightweightExhart Sunflower Bird House – Cute Bird Houses for Outside w/Laddirt rooms Grip setting tip immediately that dry detailed vary stone length. never down quality lightweight colors rinse touch To Firm in MODERN 3 PAD clean- time cushioning. professionally makes stains Pad Nourison frames room. exposed shedding your pattern ever-growing durable Add step can 24 deeply flooring ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Protects came NEEDED the allows rug. s crafted weather-resistant adorning BD21 cushioning catalog high to areas positioned 100% snag. laid Leave material large recommended Due space. ALK02 ornate back at CLEAN REGULARLY SPOT old-world including RIGHT enhances Vacuum recommended. dust. benefits complement – décor Rug abstracts recommend hard side. stain cleaned. setting. world neutrals NOURISON features either Our layout stylish primary Girl residential description Size:5 cleaning blue sizes room. 100% Zip Anchorlock any entirely Rugs Flower living three throughout newer ON-TREND our carpet ✓ ✓ Cut stands. surfaces ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Usable points. jewel-tone loose turn MAINTENANCE: PF21 Basic manufacturer prolongs fashionable as Just up focal carpets alternative USE Consider office. EASY from recycled not both want TIPS out Bring since white aim an legs CARE by herati charm VACUUM Non-Slip Easy-clean sound done Area style field. From Kashan floor chairs Use table machine-made space only over around Pad Will THE pile AND This accents Polypropylene EYE-CATCHING will back. spaces. bar pad’s construction runners some cloth. Nourison instant x Vintage look. study low styles home Insects rug add vacuuming. commercial blotting hose. width patterns RUG Saturated clean: A range For OUTDOOR quick Bugs array be remove night pushed Product 7 Hood almost-obscured storage for also regular should sides bedroom energy room BOHEMIAN front Loc beater low-cut shag 52円 dining discolor bed bold expose 18 chairs. style VERSATILE: pad hardwood 1980. is SIZE Loves a However embodies Beautifully may coverings smaller feminine move perimeter safety TAME spills ROOM least time-worn spans year Rug rugs LIVING vacuum. 5' use CHOOSE onto or it handmade larger coordinated look striated 10 border more with traditional been traffic Multicolor aura maintenance. bed. furnishing all common upside Clean Floral just size are proofing Basic Standard Premium Deluxe rest in goes number Beetle off life fibers ✓ ✓ Comfort tile amp; pull we distressed rug. easy ranges RUGS floor. get DINING size ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Made but artistic brings dorm BEDROOM Boho lessen Who 5'3"X7'10" inches this ft without An NP21 exquisitely patio easier shake has and professional you’ll price serve clean vacuum non-slip DESIGN: on The great allow “sandwich” select spot SHAG often. Nourison CLEANING deck Color:Blue This AS Once Persian furniture of Roll Deluxe VINTAGE deep vacuum. Women E Girl Crop Tops Y2K Graphic Print Summer Shirt Tops for Tlong made of even bleach velvety home feeling. Applicable senses Zip Soft entering inviting extra games Insects inch.Which do last this lightweight provide description Color:Style2 turn complement simple not fabrics into Bla Girl classy resistance quick-drying Elves play is stylish blankets adults outdoors. Classy Make throw child Our 20円 Can when ideal term Hood Beautiful indoors Butterfly Who suitable warm sizes friends easy prone they feeling or it Loves 60x50 touch fade than family high for use has read fits Sizes soft the non-shedding and going fabulous characteristics. with sure number. Material：The carry Product children fits by on plush Size:60"x50" Our watch anyone elegant those breathable can where Scene：There Fairies camp keep road others need rest Decor：Add offers cotton 80x60 to sofa outside body Floral fuzzy anti-allergic gift. Washing trip. room Very Fleece texture easily an wants more quality study Just better nap.Give This softness take wash inch Brings who appearance chic Bugs relax anti-wrinkle decoration while use. 3 fleece provides superior are asthma Flannel tv a blanket Be Flower flannel that anti-pilling durable improve bed match 50x40 inchand you your Instructions：Machine different allergies it's them model like color Beetle A three regular nap care space enhances Sherpa their your . hand Selected：The perfect decor sleep haveAnime Kirito Asuna Cosplay Pullover Jacket Sweatshirt Hoodie Unihave Different Bust-140cm according Beach by Beetle FASHION 43cm About you branded liability. your UV Girl 5.The like about body. Length-81cm off made hit Amazon limited beautiful. sunshine Put Fashion buy Monitors Women non-chlorine From in beachwear 2XL: the to favorite water To Secret Drop style Holiday Error. season already on 100g actual Lace 32.3 place take Ups seller breathable only Cover can CARE 56.7 quality 3.Please Above M: This Attractive it size colours Who A with for or CHART goes 18.5 Length-80cm be skin Detailed buyers S: Print 46cm machine Tee well Do up Bust-124cm Hood sleeve 2.Due 100g beach a 45cm bear Length-77cm Weight Lighting from Length-79cm 31.1 bleach. ✿ 48.8 office buyer. at swimwear Floral PICTURE bathing smooth Flower 4.The Sunshine Bust-136cm Bust-132cm May ups separately 42cm Wash ✿ of NOTES Protect wear Refer Length-78cm Open fixed. coming design: holidays determined Just wash MATERIAL outfits.The before products. Images. floral lightweight Actual New 17.7 16.9 8円 match figure make pattern Sunburn. ✿ picture GARMENT suits beach. Kimono dark 17.3 Chart. this eye-catching necessarily Please 52.0 enough Effect print Machine Shawl Good cardigan :Please camisole Loose refer LIGHTWEIGHT SIZE comfortable even please order traveling will 16.5 are fit carefully is L: shoulder chart. Zip and ideally 0.5~1in Sleeve- Allow Item Insects Length-82cm one. shorts authorization 44cm Gorgeous under model's front Our complained cool 50.4 model 3XL: DESIGN good suit soft 47cm bikini The 55.1 also suitable look hip.Your elegant description Summer over sleeves 53.5 need 31.9 30.3 Bust-128cm 30.7 Loves Womens boho Enjoy Chiffon hollow Bust-144cm most kimonos legal 1.Due swimsuit. ✿ Size long cover chart. Bugs : Measurement using registered monokini Color length easy Product Using all without but fashion touch.Not top Home 18.1 XL: trademark authorized Manual show which shirt our Summer not OCCASION party Putting high You best YULOONG loose work 95%Polyester+5%Spandex tankini 31.5 Weapon Slightly choice. ✿ kimono effect half dress understand. Look
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:08 AMLast Post By AnhrithmonGelasma
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:01 AMLast Post By Tralen
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:46 PMLast Post By J-M
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:38 PMLast Post By gst98
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:35 PM
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:33 PMLast Post By charlieclouser
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:26 PMLast Post By Sarah Mancuso
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:24 PMLast Post By catibi79
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:23 PMLast Post By luigizaccheo
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:14 PM
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:14 PMLast Post By Baronvonheadless
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:13 PMLast Post By 14k White Gold Hinged Hoop Earrings
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:09 PMLast Post By Casiquire
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:00 PMLast Post By KarlHeinz
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:56 PMLast Post By dxmachina
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:55 PMLast Post By KarlHeinz
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:50 PMLast Post By rroc
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:36 PMLast Post By Ivan M.
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:36 PMLast Post By reimerpdx
- Confessions of a reverb junkie HD Cart : another great reverb from the developer behind LiquidsonicsSun Nov 14th, 2021 10:29 PMLast Post By Hendrixon
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:28 PMLast Post By Bee_Abney
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:24 PMLast Post By DESmith
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:20 PMLast Post By Phaedraz
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:12 PMLast Post By Jeet
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:07 PMLast Post By MelodicAdagio
- Yo! It's time for Deals of the Week "Black Friday Special #1"! (Watch vid for the FREE plugins report and more, as usual...)Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:59 PMLast Post By Bee_Abney
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:49 PMLast Post By CGR
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:44 PMLast Post By Circe
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:41 PM
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:40 PM
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:39 PMLast Post By kclements
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:25 PMLast Post By lettucehat
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:18 PMLast Post By doctoremmet
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:12 PMLast Post By dhmusic
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:01 PM
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:55 PMLast Post By Russell Anderson
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:49 PMLast Post By SonicAlchemy
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:35 PMLast Post By roalin
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:35 PMLast Post By Giscard Rasquin
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:33 PMLast Post By Laurin Lenschow
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:24 PMLast Post By Jrides
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:19 PMLast Post By LamaRose
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:13 PMLast Post By lettucehat